Time : 8pm – midnight
Come and join us on International Day of Peace for this evening of music, dance, performance & fun! This event will celebrate peace with a wide array of entertainment including Rock, Jazz, Folk, Dance, Performance Art and more.
Our one night only ‘pop-up restaurant’ in the stables will also offer the option to buy a taste of a gorgeous feast prepared using ‘waste food’ donated by The Best Before Project. Food will be available in the pop-up restaurant from 7:00 to 10:00pm. Flowers for the restaurant are donated by ‘Bill’s Flower stall’ on Streatham High Road/Becmead Avenue (opposite the Odeon).
- Cecilia Stalin, Swedish jazz artist. Her music explores genres including hip-hop, nu-jazz and bop/swing. Her latest album, Step Like a Giant, is out now.
- Vincent Burke, New Folk, beauty in the heart of Streatham, who has recently been featured on BBC6 Music.
- Merry McCloud, London-based singer-songwriter.
- Confusion! All female over 35’s dance troupe. They promise to entertain!
- Spencer Maybe, You could call him a Renaissance Man or the ultimate Jack of all Trades. His first album The Last Trilogy was a concept album with three characters – Jake Wellington a Protest Singer Songwriter, the Devil as the Sex Drugs and Rock’n’Roll Star, and The Love Making Music Band spreading a message of love and peace. Spencer has now completed his third album Love Lost and Made Making Music.
Don’t miss this fantastic evening with the best entertainment Streatham has to offer.